Insulating your home has always been a good idea but now more than ever its become a necessity. Sine 2006 with the introduction of the BER every home must have a Building Energy Rating to denote the energy performance of your home. A good energy rating can increase the value of you home for either sale or rent.
The question is what is the best insulation material to use in order to get a A or B energy rating?
After years of research and testing CPI Foam discovered the most versatile insulation material on the market, Spray foam Insulation.
Spray foam when applied in your attic can reduce your heat loss by up to 50%, this is because ;
- Its unrivaled air tightness properties
- Filling every nook and cranny
- Thermal insulation properties
- The cells allow moisture to escape allowing your timber to breath
- Breathable vent card system
If you would like to find out more about Spray Foam Insulation Call us on 0404 66111 or visit our site https://cpisprayfoaminsulation.ie/